Implement sensing functionalities into your game with a professional and amazing Sensor Toolkit unity asset.
Sensor Toolkit Free Download Review
A powerful and amazing unity asset has been introduced for game developers to add sensor functionalities to their games. Every game scene and character needs sensing abilities to make a game more interactive and energetic. Inclusion of ray casting sensors, trigger collider sensors, and many other types of sensors’ functions included. Supporting integration with Playmaker unity asset as well for solid support of visual scripting and other game features.
What’s Inside This Sensor Toolkit Asset
- A powerful unity asset for adding sensing abilities into game characters and scenes.
- Bringing tool for building a parametric field of view cones.
- Inclusion of steering sensors and behavior for game characters.
- Detection of sensors and steering behavior for multiple colliders.
- Different filter options to adjust parameters for sensors tuning.
- Integration support for C# scripts and unity asset Playmaker actions.
- An advanced line of sight implementation to configure test points and to calculate partial visibility.
- Many exciting and amazing components for developers to implement precise sensing functions.
- Supporting Unity Version: 5.3.8 or higher
- File Version: 1.6.5
- Released on Mar 22, 2021
- File Size: 468.7 KB
Download Sensor Toolkit For Learning
Click on the download button given below to start downloading the free ‘Sensor Toolkit’ for your learning purpose.
Download Sensor Toolkit Asset For Commercial Use
For commercial use, we would recommend you to download this asset from the official unity store and support the developer. OFFICIAL ASSET LINK