Looking forward to localizing items and components of your unity apps or games? Download I2 Localization asset for unity.
I2 Localization Free Download Review
Presenting you an incredible and full-fledged localization solution for unity. Localizing things for your unity games has become way easy and simple like never before. This unity localization asset supporting all files and components like fonts, prefabs, labels, sounds, sprites, atlases, and much more. Moreover, this unity localization asset is supporting Unity UI, Unity 2D, TextMesh Pro, NGUI, 2D ToolKit, SVG Importer, and standard components. Check out the Cross-platform native plugins package to implement cross-platform functionality for your unity game
What’s Inside This I2 Localization Asset
- A modern localization asset for unity.
- Allowing users to localize all items of their unity apps or games.
- Localize icons, fonts, atlases, sprites, prefabs, and others.
- Built-in support for Google Translator to automatically localize all your labels into any language.
- Lots of rules, settings, and options related to languages have been provided.
- In-Game Dynamic Translations support.
- Adding custom languages also possible.
- Bake translations into script constants to avoid Typos when accessing them on the code.
- Supporting Unity Version: 2018.4.27 or higher
- File Version: 2.8.14 f1
- Released on Oct 5, 2020
- File Size: 1.8 MB
Download Unity Localization For Learning
Click on the download button given below to start downloading the free ‘I2 Localization’ for your learning purpose.
Download I2 Localization Asset For Commercial Use
For commercial use, we would recommend you to download this asset from the official unity store and support the developer. OFFICIAL ASSET LINK