Do you want to implement instructions talk or dialogue within a game? You need to download the complete asset ‘Dialogue System for Unity’.
Dialogue System for Unity Review
Most of the time we notice that a dialogue box pops up during a game to let us know some instructions or for guiding something about the next act in the game. This unity asset has made implementing that dialogue or chat box way easy like never before. It’s a complete package offering dialogue screens, UIs, scenes, quest logs, and much more you may need. Furthermore, the best thing about this asset is that it won’t require any scripting at all because it comes with a complete C# source code.
Also, this conversation system asset for unity also supporting integration with many other assets as well like Playmaker, Easy Save, and dozens of others. This asset offers self-explaining add-ons to drag and drop conversations by integrating with other assets. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go down to know more about this quest dialogue unity asset.
What’s Inside This Dialogue System for Unity Asset
- A brilliant asset for implement dialogue or quest screens into the game.
- Inclusion of node-based visual editor for an optimized workflow.
- Lots of dialogue UIs available in this asset.
- Supporting integration with all popular unity assets.
- No need to perform any scripting.
- Full C# source code included.
- Support of importers to deal with chat mapper.
- Easy and smart language localization support.
- It can be used with almost all GUI systems.
- Work in both 2D & 3D.
- Compatibility with VR as well.
- Lots of advanced dialogue and quest system features included.
- Supporting Unity Version: 2017.4.1 or higher
- File Version: 2.2.14
- Released on Dec 1, 2020
- File Size: 34.2 MB
Download Free Dialogue System for Unity Asset
Click on the download button given below to start downloading the free ‘Dialogue System for Unity’ for your learning purpose. For commercial use, download this asset from the official unity store and support the developer.