Download the professional unity animation asset ‘Final IK’ to bring lots of animation effects to characters and models.
Final IK Review
Character animation is something every game developer always implement into game characters. As a game developer, you’d have to work on animation and rigging stuff. Talking about this brilliant animation tool, it has everything one unity developer may need to apply animations, effects, and character motions. This is the most recommended final Inverse Kinematics solution for Unity you must download being a unity game developer. You can also download Playmaker, the best visual scripting tool for unity.
What’s Inside This Final IK Unity Asset
- A modern kinematics asset for unity.
- Offering a wide range of animations and motions.
- Complete grip on every action and motion to apply to a game character.
- More convenient and seamless VRIK calibration.
- Working support with all rigs like Generic, Humanoid, and Legacy.
- Inclusion of Photon unity networking demos.
- Sample demo scenes also included along with example scripts.
- Interaction system, grounder, rotation limits, and many others included.
- Support for platforms like Desktop, Mobile, VR, etc.
- Composing your own game character rigging also possible.
- Fully commented code provided along with complete HTML documentation.
- Also, this asset has been tested on many characters.
- Supporting Unity Version: 2017.4.28 or higher
- File Version: 1.9
- Released on Oct 15, 2020
- File Size: 47.2 MB
Download Free Final IK Asset
Click on the download button given below to start downloading the free ‘Final IK’ for your learning purpose. For commercial use, download this asset from the official unity store and support the developer.